Miura Giken 2014 MB-5005 Forged Iron is the latest iron set to add to the ever popular Miura line up. It features a brand new design that adds forgiveness to the superior feel and playability that Miura clubs are known for. It has a slightly larger size than the previous Muscle Back irons, but still a compact enough size that is appealing to the better players.
– S25C WDD Accurate Forged head for soft and consistent feel.
– 15 grams heavier head than the previous MB model with lowered CG to promote a higher launch.
– Unique cavity within the Muscle Back to distribute weighting evenly in the toe and heel; making it easier to produce a straight flight.
– Minimal offset design to allow for workability in both directions.
– Slightly wider sole than the previous MB for smooth flow across any surface.
– Thin top line, compact head, and smooth rounded toe that is popular among better players.
|Weight (for Steel)||243||250||257||264||271||278||286||294|
Miura MB 5005
3 – PW, 4 – PW
Dynamic Gold, Dynamic Gold Tour Issue, Nippon 850, Nippon 950, Nippon 1050, Modus Tour 105, Modus Tour 120, Modus Tour 130, KBS Tour 90, KBS Tour, KBS C Taper Lite, KBS C Taper, Aerotech Steelfibre i80, Aerotech Steelfibre i95, Aerotech Steelfibre i110
S, R, X, R+, S+, X 100, R 300, S 300, S 400
Black Standard, Black Midsize, White, Red